-->

Contents

Sunday 19 December 2010

OPI Designer Series 'Extravagance'

Well as you can see from my wishlist, I am after a holographic nail polish - they look amazing! After hunting for the China Glaze collection and having no luck, I purchased the OPI Designer Series polish in Extravagance, which was reviewed to be holographic.

Close up of glitter
Unfortunately, this polish isn't as I had expected, as although there are millions of glitter particles, they dont give the holographic effect that I wanted. The bottle looks beautifully sparkly, but when applied on the nails this sparkle seems to go and I just got a speckled effect on my nails. However, this is a really nice colour and does look pretty. This is my first OPI nail polish, and I was impressed with the formula and the way it went on my nails, and also its staying power! So I'll definitely be buying more, I guess the search will go on for a holographic polish! Any suggestions please comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment