-->

Contents

Friday 3 December 2010

Models Own Virgin

Well yes, until the other day I was a Models Own virgin!! A friend's nail varnish caught my eye, so I asked what it was and she began to tell me about the brand 'Models Own'. As soon as I got home I was straight on their website and was amazed at their range of cosmetics and accessories! They have some beautiful and unique colours of nail polish (around 100!) and also over 60 powder eyeshadows. And this is not all; lipsticks, false eyelashes, eyeliner and lots more. Check them out here.

After spending hours browsing this is what I decided to buy:













Nail polishes: Juicy Jules, Snow White, Lilac Dream, Golden Peach
Lipsticks: Baby Pink, Hot Pink
Black Kohl Eyeliner
Powder Eyeshadow in Black and Purple Sparkle

I shall review these as soon as possible :)


No comments:

Post a Comment