-->

Contents

Sunday 19 December 2010

Avon makeup haul..

Hey there :) 
The other day I recieved an email from Avon including all their recent christmas offers, and one thing that company is good at is using their offers to draw me in! So I went onto their website and ended up adding £30 worth of makeup to my basket, but for that price I got so much!..


Glazewear Lipgloss Gift Set (3 lipglosses) £5
Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Peppermint Leaf and Decadence £3 each
Calming Effects Illuminating Foundation £6
SuperMagnify Mascara £4
'Secret Fantasy' Eau de Toilette £6
Nail Experts Cuticle Balm £3

And for buying these I qualified for these offers..
FREE ColorTrend Kajalstick in black with your order
FREE Shimmering Gift Set when you spend £12.50 on selected Fragrance & Makeup (I qualified for two of these!) Which included:
Luxe Lace SuperSHOCK Mascara
Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Wicked
Spotlight Moisturising Shimmer Gel 200ml

So overall I think I got a bargain! Go over to Avon now as they have many similar offers on all the time.

I may do some reviews on these products in the future if I find anything particularly good/bad about them, but this was mainly to introduce one of many amazing Avon offers!


Your advice?
Right, I'm having some trouble with my nails at the moment so I wondered if nay of you had any tips? I have just removed my acrylics and they are disgusting, as in white and red patches, weak and brittle, just plain ugly! Do any of you have any remedies of how you look after your nails? Mine are really weak all the time whether acrylics have been on or not, so I would appreciate some help on how to get them stronger and longer :)

Also, do any of you do your own gel nails? I have attempted my own acrylics but most came off within the first week so I have been looking into doing my own gels, any good/bad experiences?

Thanks for reading
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment