-->

Contents

Thursday 16 December 2010

KILLING TIME WITH A BIT OF NAIL ART..

Well I am waiting until midnight so I can try and purchase my Mac Pink Friday Lipstick - sad I know, but I figured as it was the last sale day they may sell out pretty quickly! So I decided to waste the time with some nail art.


I recently bought my very first Konad set which I have been eyeing up for ages and finally purchased one, so I attempted the leopard print pattern. I have figured the process takes a bit of practice, hence why I couldn't possibly show you the full hand as two nails went a bit wrong.

I used Models Own 'Snow White' as the base (3 coats), and then used Konads red special polish for the print. I then decided to jazz it up a bit by adding little sparkly dots using Models Own 'Juicy Jules'. I am no where near professional at this, but I will be practising over the next few months :) Hope you like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment