-->

Contents

Friday 21 January 2011

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle

Well as you may or may or not know, I am having terrible trouble with my nails at the moment. They are horribly short and weak due to me taking my acrylics off in a rush. I read a lot of good reviews about Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle treatment, so I had to give it a go. 

It comes in a really pretty gold bottle and tells you to apply a thin coat every other day. I somehow lost the picture that I took of my nails before I started the process, but I'm only on my 3rd day and have no noticeable growth so this shouldn't affect the before and after difference photos (if it works!).

So day 1 I applied a coat onto each nail, then day 2 I did nothing. Day 3 I removed the first coat and then applied a second coat. 
As you can see my nails are very short, so we should hopefully see a good result!
Nail polish in this picture: Collection 2000 Lasting Finish in 25 Buried Treasure. (Click here for review).

Although I haven't notice a significant difference in length, after just two coats I can definitely tell that my nails are much stronger. I will take a new photo after every removal/new coat and upload my progress weekly so you can see the difference. I just hope that it works! Keep checking back to see how my nails are getting on.

Have you used this product? If so, what were your results?

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment