-->

Contents

Friday 21 January 2011

Inexpensive Nail Polishes

Well since I started reading blogs I developed a bit of a love for nail polishes and nail art, but I am not the kind of person to go out and spend over £10 on a polish, so I usually go for cheap ones unless I see something unique. I prefer to do this because there are so many similar colours in the 'cheap' section to the bigger brand ones which means I can get loads of different colours for barely any money. I went to Superdrug to take advantage of their 3 for 2 offer while it was still on, and bought a load of really cheap polishes just to test out some new colours. I chose:
Beauty UK in Smokey Lilac
2True in Shade 6
2True in Shade 2
2True in Shade 3
NYC in 105 Starry Silver Glitter
Collection 2000 in 25 Buried Treasure (click here for review)

So as you can see I got a few, which all came to about £8! Here they are:

Beauty UK: Smokey Lilac - 3 coats.
2True: Shade 6 - 3 coats.

2True: Shade 3 - 2 coats (LOVE this one!)

More coming soon.

Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment