-->

Contents

Monday 17 January 2011

US cosmetics site

After reading many blogs I was really wanting to try out e.l.f cosmetics (amazingly cheap!) and NYX cosmetics. I came across a US site called Non Pareil Boutique which sold both these brands and many more - much cheaper! For example, NYX Round Lipstick in the UK was £4.95, this site sold it for $2.50 /£1.57! So rather than purchasing off both UK websites and paying for delivery twice I decided to give this US site a go.

What I bought: 

Apologies for poor quality









❀ e.l.f. Translucent Matifying Powder
❀ e.l.f. Blush in Fuchsia Fusion
❀ e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Lilac Petal & Spotlight
❀ e.l.f. Brightening Eye Color in Drama
❀ e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
❀ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
❀ NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk, Baby Pink & Opal

All 10 items = $22.40/£14.11 
I also found a voucher code offering an extra 10% off which was NEW2011 which may still be active.

What a bargain!

The only downside was that the shipping came to $16, but it still worked out a lot cheaper than if I had bought the products from the UK websites. Delivery to the UK took 17 days which is acceptable for international shipping. The items were packaged very well in order to stop things like eyeshadows and blushers breaking, and I generally found the site very easy to use.

The website has loads of other brands including Stila, Elle, Lancome, Sephora and lots more, although I'm not aware of the price comparison with these brands.

If you would like to look at/purchase these products but don't want to purchase from the US, their UK websites are:

Reviews of these products will be up very soon once I've had chance to test them all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment