-->

Contents

Friday 21 January 2011

Collection 2000 Nail Polish Review

I just thought I'd do a quick review on this nail polish that I bought a while back, as I was quite impressed with the brush. I bought Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Nail Polish in 25 Buried Treasure. I bought this as I needed a gold polish asap and this was as close as I could find for a decent price.

The colour is a kind of dirty gold with a gorgeous sparkly shimmer, and I actually really like it! To make it even better, it only needed 2 coats which is always handy. Now onto the brush...

Hopefully you can tell that it is thin and flat :)
I have never used a nail polish in this range before, nor have I used a nail polish with a brush like this. It is really wide, so when applying it, it spreads right across your nail. For the small to medium width nails you can do a coat all in one stroke! I found this really good as it just gives a nice finish with no stroke lines.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment